Waveney & Blyth Arts (W&BA) is a voluntary organisation run by and for its members and is open to any individual or organisation that supports its aims . For 2018 the cost of Individual Membership is £15, and organisations may join for £20.
Our membership year runs from January to December. The Annual General Meeting in the autumn agrees the following year’s membership rates.
Membership Benefits – Individual Members:
- Reduced ticket prices for ALL W&BA events
- Information about and invitations to W&BA events
- The annual brochure of W&BA summer activities and walks mailed to you
- Weekly email Newsletter about members’ activities – exhibitions, concerts, festivals and more
- Regular email update about arts funding opportunities, jobs and training in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Attendance (optional) and voting at our Annual Meeting
If you are a creative practitioner or involved in an arts or environmental organisation you can also:
- Promote your events, exhibitions and other activities through the weekly Newsletter
- Feature in our on-line Members’ Directory with a link to your website (optional)
- Receive information about upcoming W&BA projects that you could be involved in
Membership Benefits – Organisation Members:
- Promote all and any of your events and activities through the weekly Newsletter
- Feature in our searchable on-line Members’ Directory with a profile and link to your website
- Information about and invitations to W&BA events sent to your nominated representative
- Weekly email update about members’ activities – exhibitions, concerts, festivals sent to your nominated representative
- Regular email update about arts funding opportunities, jobs and training in Norfolk and Suffolk sent to your nominated representative
- Attendance (optional) and one vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Have your activities featured on W&BA website
To become a new member please complete and submit the form below. Payment can be made in a number of ways:
You can send a cheque for £15 (individual) or £20 (organisation) for 2018 membership, made payable to ‘Waveney & Blyth Arts’, including a clear note of your name and email address to : Katie Ferdinand, W&BA Membership, 3 St Gregory’s Alley, Norwich NR2 1ER
Or pay the annual membership fee, as above, via your online banking to: Waveney & Blyth Arts, Sort Code 40-19-18, account number 71561014. Please quote the reference : Membership/your name.
Or set up a Standing Order to be paid on 15th December each year, which will guarantee that your membership fee will not increase before December 2020. If paying online please email [email protected] to let us know.
By completing the form below to join W&BA you are providing us with personal information which will be used to contact you about membership matters and our events programme. In addition you will receive e-newsletters and a hard copy of the annual brochure as part of your membership package. Your information will not be shared with any other organisation and will only be accessible to those that need access to the information in relation to your membership. If at anytime you wish to have your information removed please contact [email protected] .
Our aims are to strengthen the cultural identity of the area through exciting arts projects and events, and support the work of local creative people and arts organisations of any scale based in the area by helping them to reach a wider audience. We do this through regular email alerts, weekly newsletter and this website. We also produce projects and events that celebrate the unique character of the landscape and heritage of this area, and act as a catalyst for creative activities.
Each year, under the banner of ‘Celebrate the Waveney and Blyth’, we organise a programme of unique creative walks, performances and other arts activities to celebrate the local distinctiveness of the area. Through these, our regular Arts & Eats events and our annual conference/networking day, we connect creative organisations and individuals who care about the arts in this area.
Our full aims are set out in our constitution.