It is with great regret that we at Waveney and Blyth Arts are postponing all decisions about our Celebrate programme for the next 30 days, in response to Government guidelines and our internal risk assessment.
As the situation with Covid-19 is changing rapidly, we have decided to postpone all decision-making about our events for at least 30 days. This involves putting production of our brochure on hold, and sadly having to cancel some of our earlier events, including the Gt Yarmouth Photography workshop. We are in contact with our event hosts and volunteers regularly to continue to monitor the situation accordingly.
After Easter, we will make a decision on whether to continue delivering parts of the programme or not, again in line with Government advice and our risk assessment. Our first priority is and will remain public safety and wellbeing.
We’d like to thank everyone for their support and understanding during this difficult time.
In light of the recent spread of Covid-19, we wanted to give our members and wider audience an update on how we will be ensuring the safety of visitors coming to our events this year.
At this time we have not made any final decisions on whether our full programme of events will run. As many of our events are run by volunteers, we will of course be assessing the risks with them and everyone else involved, in order to reach conclusions over whether or not to postpone or cancel certain events in the coming weeks. In other cases where we consider the risks to be very low, we will hold off on cancelling and wait to see how our ticket sales fair.
We will publicise any decisions on delays and cancellations as soon as they are made, so please check this page and our social media pages for updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.