The Innocents (12A)
A film screening as part of the Two Rivers Book Festival at The Cut, Halesworth.
Adapted from the Henry James novella ‘The Turn of the Screw’ by Truman Capote and John Mortimer, Jack Clayton’s 1961 classic psychological horror stars Deborah Kerr and Michael Redgrave. Children are possessed… This film is presented as part of the W&BA Two Rivers Book Festival in partnership with The Cut.
Bookings cannot be made through W&BA – please contact The Cut directly. Details on booking and COVID Secure information is below.
To operate in a safe COVID Secure way, The Cut have introduced a number of measures:
*IMPORTANT* Advance bookings via the online Cut Box office only.
Tickets: £6 or £4 for Cut Cinema Club / W&BA members
- Track and trace information will be collected by the Box Office.
- Notices at the entrance will advise audience members to maintain social distancing (apart from those in already established ‘pods’).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the main entrance for all audience members to use on entering.
- Masks must be brought and worn inside the building (a small number of emergency-only home-made masks will be available but BRING YOUR OWN.)
- The bar will be open before the screening for refreshments but not for meals. Both cash and cards can be used.